Some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Senior Client Services Operations Manager to drive efficient and scalable client management practices to support the growth of Guild’s existing employer partners. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering scalable client management processes, identifying efficiencies and driving measurable improvements, and increasing collaboration within and outside of the team, ultimately enabling the Client Services function to deliver on the needs of both our Employer Partners and the company.
As a Senior Client Services Operations Manager you will be responsible for…
- Identifying and scaling client management best practices across our accounts
- Uncovering inefficiencies in existing processes and implementing scalable solutions to reduce redundancies
- Streamlining processes across Client Services to allow the team to deliver on high impact work
- Developing and implementing a methodology to assess, track, and manage client health
- Enabling the rollout of key GTM motions to support successful client expansions
- Supporting quarterly OKR planning for the Client Services function and supporting account Level planning
- Driving consistent communication and dissemination of information across the Client Services team
- Managing the feedback loop between individuals, account teams, and Client Services leadership
- Serving as the liaison between the business units (e.g. Learning Marketplace, Tech/Product, Student Experience, etc.) and the Client Services team
- Own key playbooks and strategy documentation to ensure evergreen maintenance and updates
- Partner with Enablement teams to support new hire onboarding and central knowledge hubs
- Facilitate agenda and materials prep for CS wide meetings and events
- Delivering special projects for the Client Services team as needed
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of experience in GTM or Client Operations
- Concrete, measurable examples of developing, delivering, and scaling operational improvements and implementing change
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders across levels
- Experience working in high-growth, high-velocity organizations
Skills / Competencies:
- Strategic and Operational Excellence: Ability to participate in both high-level strategic thinking and as well as deliver operational execution.
- Strong Prioritization & Bias for Action: Consistently demonstrates the ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative data, insights, and information to drive actionable results that move the needle for the organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Ability to work with a range of stakeholders across the organization to manage expectations and drive alignment.
- Strong Project Management Skills: Ability for managing multiple initiatives from inception to completion.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $100,000-$137,500, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.