Senior Administrative Assistant at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the Role
We’re looking for a master multitasker with exceptional communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with our Head of Brokerage Operations in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on the ability to be highly organized and responsive, with the willingness to meet each challenge directly. At Robinhood, Senior Administrative Assistants are passionate about the integral role they play as a crucial partner to executives.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing and prioritizing complex calendars, including scheduling meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Drafting updates to the executive’s organization (including email, memos, documents, presentation decks, and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate)
- Attending meetings, communicating agendas, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Serving as an extension of the executive, taking on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Managing programs and team building events within the Brokerage Operations organization
- Ad hoc personal assistance and special projects
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 6+ years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to prioritize different projects, exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting an executive in financial services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.