Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
At Automox we value an entrepreneurial mindset. With our customers always top of mind, teams are empowered to make decisions quickly and consistently be adding small incremental value. Is it going to be perfect every time? Probably not. But with the freedom to try and fail we believe greatness will happen sooner than if we waited for perfection.
As the Security Compliance Analyst at Automox, you’ll play a mission-critical role in supporting the execution and management of security compliance certification programs across the company . Your role reports directly to the Director - Information Security and Research and you’ll work cross-functionally with other stakeholders in Engineering, ITOps, Sales and Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for execution and management of security compliance certification programs across that company
- Evaluate security controls, supporting audits, and acting as a compliance subject matter expert
- Maintain monitoring of security controls and operating procedures in cooperation with internal teams
- Manage compliance controls lifecycle including design, testing, ongoing monitoring, mapping to risks, policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with management on decisions that impact multiple programs and teams
- Partner with external partners to ensure compliance program activities are managed appropriately and organized in a manner that promotes alignment
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience leading security compliance activities, including SOC2, PCI, and ISO 27001, 27017, 27018
- Experience in privacy compliance such as GDPR and CCPA
- Experience in leading programs for SaaS security compliance frameworks
- Experience in building productive relationships with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience in risk management, controls assessment, and management of areas of GRC
- The ability to identify dependencies between complex projects and determine potential impact
- The ability to drive collaboration and influence multiple teams, both technical and non-technical
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.