Why You Matter
You will be analyzing investigative leads raised as part of Red Canary’s Cloud Workload Protection product. You will be responsible for communicating realized threats to ensure we deliver the best threat detection outcomes for cloud environments. You will get to work with a dedicated team of engineers, product managers, security researchers, and more, all collectively working together to redefine what is possible.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Who You Are
You are a Linux and cloud systems expert with a focus on security and detection. You will be on the frontline analyzing behavioral analytics raised by our unique combination of process telemetry and memory analytics in production Linux environments. You will be the technical expert and advocate for our customers, ensuring suspicious and malicious activity is identified and analyzed, and enabling our customers to respond in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the best possible security outcomes.
- Expert experience with Linux as an operator and security practitioner.
- Experience working in a SOC, forensics, incident response, or other information security role.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or supporting a Cloud product.
- Understanding of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
What You'll Do
- Leverage Red Canary’s detection platform, Cloud Workload analytics, and external resources to uncover threats and tell the story of what occurred in a customer environment.
- Leverage Red Canary’s detection capabilities to identify new malware samples that can be leveraged to improve existing analytics.
- Analyze first and third party detections, research, and intelligence to understand the current threat landscape.
- Contribute to operational intelligence content including threat profiles, insights, and strategic reporting as it specifically relates to Linux and cloud workload threats.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description