Securities Operations Associate I at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- The primary focus will be on daily operations support, inquiry management, transaction processing and monitoring and managing customer instruction.
- Reviews and validates all daily activities in an accurate and timely manner and maintains all required controls to ensure audit compliance.
- Works in conjunction with offshore support to safeguard seamless processing per procedure.
- Lead in problem evaluation, root cause analysis and developing new processes to prevent issues, errors, rework, and client impact.
- Escalate unresolved issues/problems to management team.
- Maintains records in support of audits.
- May perform other duties as requested
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop professional work product that can be shared with clients, senior and executive management.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment
- Ability to solve problems and escalate issues as required
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.