Seasonal Support Representative – Full-Time
Who We Are:
Since 2001, CampMinder has been creating fast, intuitive, web-based systems to streamline summer camp business operations. The company works with over 900 of the industry’s leading camps, throughout the United States and beyond. Based in Boulder, CO, CampMinder fosters a purpose-led, core values-driven culture and aspires to create “a world where work is fulfilling and life is fun.” For the third year in a row, CampMinder has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in America and in 2019 was named one of INC. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. Please visit http://www.campminder.com/culture/ for more information.
Our Client Support team members truly help our camp clients and families thrive! Summer camp season is approaching which means it is GO TIME! As a Seasonal Support Representative, you’ll reinforce the team's efforts with the increased volume of calls and emails from our camp families.
Who You Are:
You’re looking for a summer work experience in Boulder, Colorado where you can apply your strong communication skills, collaborate with an outstanding team, and do meaningful work in the summer camp technology industry. You are passionate about summer camp, inquiries, technology, and helping others via your world-class client support.
What You’ll Bring:
- An innate desire to be of service to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and multitasking skills
- An eagerness to quickly learn and engage with our robust software
- Excitement to successfully collaborate with a team and also problem-solve independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Some prior experience in a fast-pace and high-volume customer support role
- The professionalism, tact, and diplomacy required to gracefully engage in occasionally difficult and emotionally-charged conversations
- Willing to work a consistent 40 hours per week for the duration of the summer, including some rotating weekend shifts
- Corresponding with a high volume of camp families via email and over the phone
- Triaging calls and tickets from camp clients
- Escalating potential defects within the system
- Troubleshooting within the CampMinder system database and the Campanion mobile application
- Processing payments and refunds through the CampMinder system
- Assisting with business development and communications projects as needed
- Adapting your step-by-step instructions to clients depending on contextual clues and the devices they are using to access the CampMinder platforms
Perks of the Role:
- Excellent opportunity to work at an established tech company
- Exposure to aspects of a tech company including client relations, product/engineering, communications, and business development
- Opportunity to showcase your skills firsthand for potential future openings with CampMinder
- Join a joyful, team-oriented environment that celebrates accomplishments, enjoys boogying down to 80’s pop hits and has a deep love of pizza
Schedule & Hours:
- We are hiring four Seasonal Support positions that will start Tuesday, May 26th.
- Two positions will end in July 31st
- Two positions will end in mid-August (around August 14th, can be flexible)
- Seasonal Support Staff are expected to work 40 hours per week
- Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th are not required but available to work if you’d like.
- Weekday shift schedules are staggered to cover 7 am- 6 pm MST
- Weekend shifts are Saturday and/or Sunday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, working alongside several other full-time Client Support Representatives
- You would work 4-5 weekend day shifts over the summer which are flexible to be swapped between seasonal team members. For each weekend day you work, you will be off one day the following week.
- Please share any summer obligations you may have during the time commitment in the application questions below.
This temporary position will include a one-week orientation and training, with ongoing supervision and evaluations (plus plenty of snacks, coffee, jokes, camaraderie, and more!)
If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to see a cover letter sharing how you perfectly align with this seasonal role at CampMinder!