Salesforce Systems Administrator at Agility Recovery
Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
Agility is seeking a high-performing Systems Administrator to join our Sales Ops team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of internal sales tools and systems, providing help desk support to users, monitoring data integrations, and identifying problems and developing fixes.
Note: Although we are currently working remotely due to the pandemic, this position is based out of our corporate office in Denver. Local candidates are strongly preferred.
- Administer and improve system solutions including Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, Configure/Price/Quote tool, OwnBackup, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Chili Piper
- Administer and monitor syncs/integrations between sales tools and other internal systems spread across Operations, Finance, Marketing and Product
- Manage the internal Sales Operations help desk, helping users resolve any and all issues around systems, data clean up, record merges, ownership assignments, permissions, etc
- Provide change logs and documentation on updates made to the company’s tech ecosystem including but not limited to: user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics
- Identify system problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
- Perform database de-duping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required
- 3+ years of sales tools administration experience, with Salesforce experience mandatory; preferably also experienced with SalesLoft, CPQ tools, ZoomInfo, OwnBackup, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Chili Piper
- BA/BS degree preferred, ideally in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong at problem-solving, having the ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions
- Quick and well-coordinated, shows the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on shifting business needs
- Exceptional project management skills, able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision
- Experience going through a database migration is preferred
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend