Salesforce Developer at Wowza Media Systems
The Salesforce Developer is primarily responsible for designing, building and maintaining the CRM system architecture platform and related technologies and workflows. This role will focus horizontally across commercial operations with the goal of workflow development, stabilizing current platform, and reducing tech debt to establish Wowza’s CRM as the source of truth for commercial intelligence.
This individual will leverage all available administrative and development resources (internal and external) to maximizing the efficacy of the CRM through integrations and APIs and be responsible for implementing design, development, testing, and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations. Close partnership and collaboration with peers, executives and commercial support staff is critical to translating business needs into effective and scalable solutions within the CRM.
Responsibilities and essential duties:
- Collaborating with key business and technology stakeholders to develop full scope Salesforce solutions.
- Developing with integrated systems' APIs to build scalable end-to-end solutions that include external data and processes.
- Serving as the Salesforce domain expert for solving complex, high-impact business problems through effective solutions.
- Serving as an internal technical consultant on Salesforce platform configuration, custom code, and maintenance, as well as leading troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of system-level issues.
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing internal Salesforce administrators.
- Minimum of 3 years active development experience in a technical industry
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: $145,000 - $165,000
Wowza offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available 1st day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with strong company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Who We Are:
Wowza Media Systems is a streaming software, cloud services, and hardware provider aimed at powering live streaming for today’s most innovative companies. We frequent Streaming Media’s list of Companies That Matter Most in Online Video and Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as Built in Colorado’s list of Best Medium Workplaces.
Cofounders David Stubenvoll and Charlie Good first set out to create cool stuff with like-minded people in 2005. In the fourteen years that have followed, Wowza’s become the gold standard for streaming. One third of content delivery networks (CDNs) have Wowza’s technology built in and more that 24,000 organizations across the globe power their streaming with Wowza.
With adoption rates exploding, use cases proliferating, and video quality increasing, the streaming industry’s influence on everyday life continues to grow. And when it comes to live video, one thing rings true: If you can dream it, the experts at Wowza can help you build it.
Why Work for Wowza:
Wowza’s global team is headquartered in the foothills of Colorado, with plenty of parking and where the deer, elk, and buffalo roam. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their role with limited oversight — and coworkers are happy to help one another out.
Wowza’s team also works to connect the larger community with our passion for tech. From live-streaming graduation ceremonies for local high schools to participating in events like SheTech, employees are able to cultivate the same creative energy that first brought the company to life.
Wowza Media Systems is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all people to thrive in.