Salesforce Administrator at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
Vendavo is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team in Denver, Colorado.
The Opportunity: You will be responsible for managing and ensuring our Salesforce organization aligns with our sales, marketing, service, and business processes. This includes managing the tools we have within Salesforce, connections to outside sources, our data cleanliness efforts, driving adoption of our systems, and ensuring we capture all relevant aspects of data that are critical for our KPIs, business health, and sales process. You will also lead the ongoing development of Salesforce at Vendavo.
- Be the primary administrator and developer for our Salesforce organization and all connected services (CPQ, Altify, Marketo, etc).
- Proactively identify changes needed within the systems to support our business requirements.
- Manage users, roles, profiles, and permissions to align with active needs.
- Promote and ensure adoption of the systems.
- Perform regular data maintenance and review critical system updates.
- Create and audit active workflows, processes, and triggers.
- Administer all current and new product and pricing data and metadata for quote, proposal and contract use.
- Design and update layouts and needed fields to promote ease of use.
- Capture all relevant data needed to create actionable reports and dashboards.
- Address user questions and create records as needed.
- Configure custom fields and custom objects to support all relevant business functions.
- Install, update, and monitor active packages while supporting their success.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and provide change management.
- Train and support users.
- Must have Salesforce Administrator certification. Advanced Administrator certification a plus.
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of B2B software sales; bonus points for having SaaS experience.
- Natural curiosity and ability to ask questions to ensure alignment of system and business needs.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Marketo, Ombud, Altify, and experience with CPQ (Configure/Price/Quote) tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of sales enablement tools.
- Understand demand gen process best-practices and flow.
- Confidence in working with existing org structure and turning average into best-in-class.
- Desire to stay at the top of your Salesforce game.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.