Sales Operations Coordinator at Evolve
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. With over 14,000 properties under management, our sales team is focused on capturing and converting the growing interest of vacation rental owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We’re looking for a Sales Administrator to assist our rapidly-growing Property Acquisition (Sales) team in an environment focused on high velocity and high-quality sales
Why this role: Our mission’s work starts with happy Owners, and accurate and as-advertised listings. There is a ton of information needed to properly onboard a new customer and their rental property. The Sales Order Admin team will be paramount in confirming we have what our teams need to be successful, to delivering a great Owner experience when joining Evolve, and to achieving our company mission! This is an exciting, new opportunity to become part of a fast-paced, highly impactful Sales Operations team.
What you’ll do: The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales organization in generating profitable, quality orders. You'll own the key sales order process steps between Sales teammates, who generate the sales opportunity, and Onboarding teammates who see the deal through to activation. In addition, this role will also be responsible for assisting with internal user issue resolution.
- Verify various customer related data including quality and completeness of opportunity data logged for a customer, and property availability within company guidelines
- Ensure all associated supporting documentation is provided, including proof of ownership
- Confirm property eligibility based on location & permitting regulations
- Initiate and evaluate customer background information for risk factors, including financial and criminal risks
- Provide internal status updates and reporting on the Order Admin pipeline
- Communicate quickly and clearly with the sales team regarding additional information needed in order to expedite the listing activation
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to continually improve and optimize the order management process in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and time to activation
- Ensure excellent customer service to internal customers
- Assist and backup Operations team members as needed
What makes you a great fit: The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service attitude, attention to detail, a strong understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills, and a willingness to be part of a team.
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in a related field (sales, customer service, operations, finance)
- Experience managing multiple priorities providing support to a sales and service organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy, proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up, and meet deadlines
- Meticulous, flexible and adaptive
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive team player with a high level of dedication
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $40,000 - $46,758 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($19.23 - $22.48 per hour)
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.