Sales & Marketing Executive Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
As the Sales and Marketing Executive Administrative Assistant, you will work 20 hours a week with the potential to grow into a full-time role. Your primary responsibilities will be to organize the Head of Sales and Marketing office affairs while exercising independent judgment and decision making. Maintaining confidentiality is a critical requirement of this role. Many times you will act as the liaison with other teams and outside agencies.
What you'll do:
- Manage and organize office affairs on behalf of the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Manage communication for the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Act as liaison with other teams and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as the CEO & Leadership Team, on behalf of the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Provide conference administration
- Manage travel for the Sales & Marketing team
- Manage calendar for the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Establish and maintain filing systems
- Participate in team meetings
- Review and track metrics
- Perform other administrative duties on behalf of Head of Sales & Marketing
- Sales Team support
What you need to have:
- 5 years’ or more experience in an executive administration role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge and use of MS Office programs; Mac preferred
- High organization and time management skills
- Experience maintaining/handling confidential information
- Willing to be located at headquarters in Colorado Springs
What you'll get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly