Sales Business Operation Analyst
Sales Operations Business Analyst Job Description
The Business Analyst will work with the Director of Sales Operations to operationalize our sales reporting cadence and analyze sales data to identify new sales insights that improve Vendavo’s selling effectiveness. As the Sales Operations Business Analyst, your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, competitive analysis, planning, providing key recommendations for the sales team and executives, and sales process optimization. Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis experience, strong excel skill set, excellent mathematical skill sets, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment. The role reports into the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Core Job Duties
- Track and analyze key metrics – pipeline growth, quota attainment.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Works with Director of Sales Operations to improve and implement efficient process in salesforce.com.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyzes sales metrics and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales department, including: executive reporting of sales, key metrics and KPIs, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales activities and achievements from SalesForce.com
- Manage the RFP process by collaborating with members of sales, marketing, finance, legal and/or product teams to ensure content is complete, accurate and timely.
- Other Ad-Hoc responsibilities as dictated by business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Strong excel skill set
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have a strong sense of team and individual responsibility.
- 2-plus years in a marketing or sales operations role.
- Salesforce experience desired, but not required.