SaaS Operations Engineer at Workiva
This role is open to remote locations.
Workiva is looking for a SaaS Operations Engineer to manage the administration and development of many of the end-user applications we use internally. In addition to administration, this position will be responsible for integration, support, and maintenance.
What is SaaS Ops at Workiva?
The management and securing of internal SaaS applications through centralized and automated operations to reduce friction, improve collaboration, and provide better employee experience.
As a SaaS Operations Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology alongside some of the pioneers of this field. In this role you will play a crucial part in the design, implementation, administration, and security of the applications our employees use. Your objective will be to align with our company goal to optimize employee efficiency without compromising our security posture.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the implementation of new applications
- Participate in regular maintenance of applications and their integrations, including enhancements and upgrades
- Establish automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Take point in SaaS application incident management and response
- Collaborate in build vs. buy discussions for tooling and integrations
What You'll Need:
- Background in administration of SaaS applications like Workday, G Suite, Dialpad, Slack, Jira, and Github
- Experience in structuring Identity and Access Management utilizing IDaaS systems like Okta
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills, great attention to detail
- Accomplished at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and directed
- A collaborative team player
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Rotational on-call availability needed to cover 24/7/365 support of applications
- Minimal travel required