Risk Analyst Senior at FIS
Position Type :
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
FIS is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As FIS grows, so does our need to ensure we are protected from the many-faceted dangers that exist in the world, especially in a data-sensitive industry like payments processing. Security comes in many forms, from digital security to protect our customers' information to physical security to prevent theft and other types of loss, so we must anticipate risk and threats from all angles.
Companies today face rapid, unpredictable challenges. And Worldpay – a major participant and growing company in the global payments ecosystem – continues to invest in people, processes and tools to prepare for and guard against myriad threats.
The company’s Global Business Resilience (GBR) Program is strengthening its team, which collectively helps to ensure staff safety; mitigate the effect of unplanned business interruptions of critical business processes and services; protect its physical assets, maintain the capability to serve clients, and fulfil obligations to stakeholders and regulators. We’re seeking an experienced, driven individual for a new position to help design, develop and execute on technical solutions that will improve the efficiency and productivity of the GBR program and associated response and recovery teams.
The GBR team is comprised of three streams: Business Continuity Management (BCM), Crisis Management (CM) and IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR). We’re looking for a trusted technical expert who will be a lynchpin in connecting the efforts of these three streams by identifying, implementing and integrating best-of-breed continuity and notification tools. This role is responsible for supporting the development of all Business Resilience Tools and Applications and all related activities including system configuration. The individual will work closely with the IT/CIO organization, other key internal business teams, and with external vendors to effectively deliver stable and sustainable technical solutions.
- Serve as Technical Lead Analyst, for GBR tools (Archer, MIR3, others to be defined). Mandatory areas of experience include:
- Identity Access Management
- User Design Experience
- Process Efficiency Engineering
- Architecture Design
- Compliance Requests and Requirements
- Data Assurance and Integrity
- Internal Infrastructure Management
- Lead projects as they relate to tools including:
- Working with the CIO office, as applicable
- Developing and executing project plans, including leading cross-functional implementation teams
- Managing assigned project developers to ensure they are meeting deliverables on time and with acceptable quality
- Managing contractual and financial requirements, such as developing and obtaining approvals for Contracts, SOWs and POs
- Actively participate and drive the full life cycle development process for new initiatives as they relate to Business Resilience tools and applications including working on independent assigned objectives, within a collaborative project team, or managing external consultants.
- Manages the delivery of Business Resilience IT solutions and accountable for analysis, design, development, testing, configuration, business readiness, and production support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify process improvement, tool maintenance, and customization opportunities
- Manage gathering requirements, and translating business requirements into prototypes
- Works with IT, Business and Off-shore partners to deploy IT-based Business Resilience solutions
- Manage design, implementation and maintenance of GBR SharePoint internal customer site
- Evolve and maintain the GBR and GSS web presence
- Manage vendor and internal customer relationships
- Administer, maintain and manage automated and manual data feeds and/or exports ensuring data quality and assurance
- Create and manage reports, plans and communication templates in the tools
- Map and visualize complex data dependencies
- Create process and procedures documentation, including workflow diagrams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Technology
- 8+ years of relevant and proven business continuity experience
- Technical Product Management experience preferred
- Certified Scrum Master certification preferred
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience with custom build of business continuity repository tools (e.g. Archer, Fusion, etc.)
- Excellent MS Office Suite and Visio skills
- SQL/Relational database knowledge
- SDLC proficiency
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to translate business needs into processes, procedures, and if required, system solutions
- Skilled at data management – summarizing, packaging, and presenting data for executive use
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- A demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to perform well under significant pressure
- Ability to structure, manage and coordinate complex cross-organization projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Can work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations
- Knowledge of technical/security environments and internal support processes
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.