Reviews Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
*This position is eligible to work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado or in our beautiful Denver office when we return in September.*
Why this role
We are looking for a full-time team member to serve as a Review Specialist on our Performance Management Team! The Review Specialist’s primary responsibility is to manage the online reputation of Evolve homeowners through gathering feedback and responding to reviews from travelers.
The Review Specialist will also be working with relevant teams in Evolve on the review funnel to create clear, consistent messaging from the start of the process to the guest departure. The role will consist of analyzing the impact of these reviews and working with the rest of the Performance Management Team on making changes to help listings perform at the optimal level.
What you'll do
- Educate homeowners on the importance of reviews and how this can affect their overall booking conversion
- Work with homeowners to develop an effective response to negative reviews
- Prepare weekly uploads of reviews into SalesForce
- Collaborate with Regional Performance Managers to ensure that listings are abiding by Evolve’s 4 Core Standards
- Help enhance and develop processes for various reviews related tasks and initiatives
- Proactively reach out to homeowners of underperforming listings to develop strategies for obtaining and handling guest feedback
What makes you a great fit
- Clear, concise and empathetic communicator able to earn the confidence of Evolve homeowners and future guests with your strong writing skills
- You are excited to become one of the Evolve leading experts in reviews
- You look forward to creating and building new process around a core function of the business
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our hourly pay rate starts at $20.43 per hour.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.