Revenue Operations Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Revenue Operations Manager to scale the effectiveness of a growing team of client-facing individuals who work with education institutions. In this role, you’ll own multiple projects that use strategy, process and tools improvements to drive multiplicative impact.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Revenue Operations team for the Learning Marketplace is responsible for ensuring we build and manage a network of academic partners that can proactively meet employer talent needs while delivering economic mobility to the student.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will:
- Ensure Go To Market & Academic Partnerships team members can maximize their time working directly with clients, through process simplification, development of tools and strategic guidance
- Develop processes that allow new team members to quickly drive an impact for Guild’s clients, including on-boarding programs, sales cycle and client delivery frameworks, and more
- Partner cross-functionally with our Partner Analytics team to ensure our teams can guide their actions based on a data-driven framework
- Curate and configure the technology stack used by our Go To Market & Academic Partnerships team members to maximize collaboration and productivity
- Lead the execution of special projects across the Learning Marketplace
In this role, you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Geoff Watson (SVP, Go To Market), Mark Rudnick (VP, Learning Partnerships), Terah Crews (VP, Learning Solutions) and Kate Finnefrock (SVP, Solution Discovery & Learning Operations).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of total experience in operations, strategy and/or consulting roles
- Comfort with operational excellence strategies for B2B style organizations, where high-touch, long-term relationships are essential to the business’ success
- Experience with best-in-class systems and tools for client-facing success
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled and/or automated
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Strong technical orientation, with experience on both Product Management-style collaboration with internal developers and the configuration of third-party solutions
- Examples of tangible improvement of your team(s) and organization(s) through the implementation of better processes and strategies
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 and bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth