Revenue Operations and Automation Manager
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations and Automation Manager who is passionate about marketing automation infrastructure, audience segmentation, nurture engine performance and data integrity to join our Revenue Operations Team. The Revenue Operations and Automation Manager plays a critical role in growing LogRhythm’s email campaign and lead gen strategies and will be responsible for ensuring database health, while also establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices.
- Create and execute complex nurture or drip campaigns to improve engagement
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases
- Manage and maintain Marketo audience segmentations
- Support in the scrubbing and importing of lead gen lists
- Conduct A/B tests and use findings to enhance email outreach efforts
- Work with Web and Demand Gen teams to implement best practices for from conversions
- Monitor, analyze and report on email performance, including maintaining benchmarks and identifying potential issues
- Keep abreast of and ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices
- Coordinate with global Marketing teams to ensure best practices around data stewardship and campaigns
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of Marketo experience required- specifically with building and maintaining complex nurture engines with performance reporting, comprehensive A/B testing, global segmentation and progressive profiling
- 1+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- Must have proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with global marketing teams with the ability to present persuasively to key stakeholders
- Strong Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and strong interest in working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or similar field
The annual starting salary for this position is between 80k-95k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
Created:/ Revised Date: September 20, 2021
Reporting to: Director, Revenue Operations
Location: - Boulder, Colorado
Employment Status: - Full Time
FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.