Retention Team at HomeAdvisor
The Save Team is seeking enthusiastic, customer-centric individuals. This is a customer service-oriented position that requires strong listening skills and sharp problem-solving skills. You will manage inbound and outbound calls with Service Professionals that have requested to cancel the service. You will consult with the Service Professional to identify and solve problems, overcome misconceptions and re-set expectations of the service. The primary role of this position is to protect Service Professional retention.
- Use expertise, company information and tools provided to overcome problems and resolve Service Professional complaints.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter changes, obtain details of complaints and address issues.
- Re-set expectations per company and department standards and ensure the Service Professional is set up for success.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences through the phone or in person.
- Ability to speak clearly so that others can understand what is being communicated.
- Ability to see, hear, talk, type on a keyboard, and use a headset for incoming calls.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills when problems with customers arise.
- Ability to see, hear, type and work in a call center environment.
- Ability to work under deadlines and stressful environment.
- Ability to work with distractions such as music, other team members talking, etc.
- Ability to work on both the Save Team and Opportunity teams as needed.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Basic Excel skills
- Call center Customer Retention experience required