Retention & Customer Engagement Specialist at Zen Planner
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts, and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school, or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by a team of over 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.Job Description
Does your drive to exceed quotas and passion for helping customers compare to that of Dwight Schrute? Can you take an emotional punch to the gut with a smile? Do you thrive on turning an escalated customer into a happy camper? We are looking for a Retention & Customer Engagement Specialist to join our Digital Websites team.
We'll want you to...
- Act as a direct line of support to improve the website experience for all Daxko customers
- Save our at-risk clients from churn through:
- Quality assurance of product
- Education around product lines
- Customer Engagement – auditing and preventive outreach
- Supervise day-to-day operations on the website support team including performing overflow customer support in high volume situations
- Create effective customer service procedures, goals, and standards; coordinate with team to make sure goals are met on a regular basis
- Facilitate methods for increased customer engagement (performance reporting, proactive outreach, etc.) with their website creating happier clients and accelerating organic growth
- Analyze website cancellation trends to determine and resolve any persistent issues causing client churn
- Leverage industry knowledge (i.e. digital advertising, search engine optimization, website performance/analytics, website design) to advance and improve current product offerings as the digital marketing landscape evolves
- Spearhead quality assurance efforts on existing websites to align website product with both the offered service level agreement and client expectations
- Train and develop the website support team individually and collectively, and foster an environment of personal and professional growth
- Minimum 6 months experience customer retention
- Preferred 6 months experience with customer support
- WordPress experience
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field) - OR - equivalent experience
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills
The Daxko Nation includes many distinct brands include Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, Zen Planner, and more. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.