Resource Coordinator at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Resource Coordinator at Vertafore is responsible for the coordination of all implementation projects. In this role, individuals will be responsible for reading statements of work and ascertaining what staff are required for fulfilment. They will then assign team members to projects based on skillset and availability. This position will provide holistic resource planning support, including long-term planning, forecasting, scheduling, and intraday monitoring. Constant collaboration with professional service practice leadership and a strong understanding of evolving team dynamics and skill sets is required to excel in this role. In addition, this person will be responsible for managing, documenting, and updating internal and external processes.
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Manage resourcing, schedules and fulfillment for client implementations.
· Interface regularly with Contract Specialists to seek deep understanding of specific requirements and client's needs.
· Coordinate with Professional Services Operations Analyst on reporting a strategic data initiatives to improve forecasting and resource management data points.
· Contribute to systems integration initiatives to streamline resource management and associated processes.
· Coordinate, prepare, and direct multiple cross functional resource alignment meetings and drive action/next steps as outcomes.
· Analyze, research, and evaluate existing business systems and processes to establish, verify, and document business rules, business process models, business user requirements, functional and corporate requirements, and technical designs.
· Perform administrative tasks including resource schedule entry and project set up.
· Act as escalation point to address scheduling conflicts, adjustments, and evolving priorities.
· Majority of workload will occur in hosted tools.
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a Professional Services organization.
- Adept with project management software. Technical understanding of how process flows relate to the system.
- Skilled at creating reports, dashboards and analyzing data.
- An understanding of PS best practices and methodologies.
- An innate drive to solve complex problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members.
- Must be highly detail oriented and accurate, extremely organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to tactfully respond to scheduling requests and provide alternative suggestions to satisfy all parties.
- Ability to build and maintain professional partnerships with all teams including a level of comfort with approaching management and higher level leadership.
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.