Downtown Denver-based luxury vacation company seeks a qualified candidate with a passion for operational efficiencies and a desire to be in the hospitality industry. This Coordinator role will support Inspirato’s Care, Collection, ITS and Pass teams with reservation & payment processing, department maintenance, administrative tasks and general support.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with strong attention to detail and a positive team mentality. Must be eager to help, a quick study and a clear communicator. Experience with Salesforce.com and Office Suite (specifically Excel) is desirable. This is an entry-level position. A background in an administrative role, hotel reservation/reception or hospitality is preferred.
- Process reservation requests for Pass inventory as well as other required bookings
- Perform regular audits to ensure all requests have been addressed
- Partner with Member Care to ensure a seamless member experience
- Liaison with other departments and work cross-functionally
- Provide reporting on team performance
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and efficiently; and work well in group problem solving situations
- Time Management – Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and consistently meet deadlines under pressure
- Initiative – Have the willingness and self-motivation to take on new projects and identify and propose new ideas and changes
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; appreciate opportunities to adjust and adapt with growing business; eager to improve existing processes
- A Team Player – Collaborate well in a team with various work-styles and thought processes. Be an ambassador of the hotel team to both internal and external parties
- Technical Skills – Comfortable working on/learning technology systems. Experience with Office Suite and Salesforce.com preferred
- Attention to Detail – Must be able to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is desired or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- 2+ years of experience in Hospitality, Business, or Real Estate. Travel industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Preference to candidates with a working familiarity of Salesforce and Tableau
- Weekend availability
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Launched in 2011, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its members access to hundreds of hand-selected vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. The Inspirato Collection includes private vacation homes available exclusively to members and guests, villas and homes at world-class resorts, hotel rooms and suites at members-only value, and remarkable adventures in faraway lands and at world-renowned events. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories.
Read Full Job Description