Renewal Specialist at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Renewal Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Customer Success
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We are looking for a motivated individual with some renewal or sales experience striving to grow within an organization. As the Renewal Specialist at Xactly Corporation, you'll be responsible for managing a book of renewals while working in close partnership with Sales and Success Management teams to maximize retention, minimize churn risk and drive growth.
We are seeking an energetic, detailed, and articulate team player who is excited to impact Xactly's overall retention. You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals while maintaining an accurate quarterly forecast. The Renewal Specialist will leverage Xactly resources to execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
Xactly's Renewals team is a tight-knit team driven to see the success of our customers. We have a very tenured, organically grown Renewals leadership team that is always willing to provide support and guidance. They're a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture.
The Skill Set
● Bachelor's degree required
● 1+ year(s) experience in customer service or sales - Software/SaaS preferred
● Bachelor's degree is required
● Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and customers
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
● Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
● Excellent verbal and written English language skills
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
● Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
● Complete the Renewals Onboarding and Sales Bootcamp
● Gain a strong understanding of Xactly's Suite of Products
● Work closely with your colleagues shadowing customer/renewal conversations and activities
● Build relationships with internal business partners, including CSM's, CAM's, Finance and Legal
● Start engaging with a portfolio of renewals
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
● Have a strong understanding of how a Renewal Specialist works with their customers
● Work with your Manager and peers to continue refining your renewal negotiations talk tracks
● Manage the entire renewals lifecycle on your own, from initial interaction to close
● Have a strong grasp of Xactly's quoting tool and internal Renewal processes
● Continue to shadow CSM's and Renewal Specialists conversations
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
● Begin to consistently hit renewals metrics
● Provide input for renewal process improvements
● Share learnings on renewal negotiations best practices
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
● Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact within the Renewals team
● Continue to consistently meet and exceed renewals metrics
● Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
● Access to Corporate Discounts
● Annual Allocation of Volunteer Days
● Group Pension Scheme
● Bi-monthly Corporate Massages
● Regular Team Nights Out
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success and we are committed to upholding by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.