Release Training Specialist at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:12 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
We are looking for a Release Training Specialist who will create and maintain customer education materials based on product releases and feature enhancements. The ideal candidate is passionate about educating IT admins and users, curious about how our product works, and determined to develop learning content that enables users to be successful with our products.
As part of our Customer Education team, you’ll directly support our users to feel confident and be successful in their use of our products. The content you build will impact our user’s ability to be self-sufficient, demonstrate the value they see in our products, and support the overall sentiment and success of their experience with JumpCloud. You will be provided autonomy in how you create that content, so it will be an opportunity to let your creativity shine and your out-of-the-box ideas have a place to flourish.
- Create and update educational content for JumpCloud University based on product releases.
- Produce high-quality content, including tutorial video, audio, scripts, and various multimedia.
- Audit and maintain existing educational content to ensure accuracy based on product enhancements.
- Work under time constraints with our engineering, product, sales and marketing teams to support product enhancements via educational content
- 1-3 years experience in training or customer-facing role for SaaS
- Ability to translate technically complex information into terms that are easy to understand
- Strong team player looking to collaborate and grow
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and grammatical skills
- Experience with multi-media production, such as Articulate, Camtasia, Snagit, Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, XD, Illustrator)
Bonus Points for:
- Technical understanding of cloud-based services, such as Identity and Access Management (IAM), Single-Sign On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Experience with e-learning tools such as Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise)
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices, methods, and tools and a link to your awesome portfolio to back it up
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $65,000-$75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description