Regional Inventory Specialist - East Division at DispatchHealth
Regional Inventory Specialist
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
The Regional Inventory Specialist is an integral part of our Provider Services department here at DispatchHealth. This position will support markets within their West or East region to ensure our teams have inventory that is always available to them. This will include ordering, distributing, and troubleshooting inventory. Attention to detail, ability to multitask and extreme organization are necessary to do this job well.
This position can be located in Denver or in any active market in our East division.
- Inventory management: support order process for all markets to include ordering, trouble shooting, backordered items etc.
- Monitor all markets to ensure POs are being received into the system
- Train new Office Coordinator to use Inventory System
- Equipment Tech Support to include troubleshooting and repair for EKGs, thermometers and Puls ox device
- Gather and submit supply request, including cost and availability
- Manage all medical vendor Account Managers to maintain sufficient inventory in all markets
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- Healthcare inventory management experience
- High school diploma
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.