THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Conducts daily receiving activities for consumables, stocked, time and temperature-sensitive materials in a ISO/cGMP facility. Accurate physical and ERP system receiving of materials in order to maintain integrity of inventory control. Ensures delivery of materials to the proper department and temperature storage location.
- Receive materials according to standard operating procedures, verify and sign for appropriate number of packages with carriers, etc.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged.
- Verify materials according to packing list (quantity, lot, expiration etc.).
- Troubleshoot, track and provide updates for discrepancies related to products received.
- Organize materials received for quality inspections.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, responsible for accurate and thorough documentation completion.
- Maintain a safe work environment according to all department procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Minimum three years of receiving experience.
- Working knowledge of administrative transactions within an ERP system.
- One year of successful receiving in a cGMP/ISO/FDA regulated facility preferred.
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials preferred.
- Previous experience with barcoding systems preferred.
- Basic math and recording abilities.
- Ability to operate pallet jack and any other equipment required for position.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- High school diploma / GED required
Read Full Job Description