Receivables Resolution Manager at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The primary role of the Receivables Resolution Manager is to effectively manage account receivables of a portfolio of strategic high profile customers. This position is responsible for the resolution of issues preventing timely payables and collections from our 13,000+ customer accounts, which exceed $2.5 billion in revenue annually. This position will provide strategic leadership on innovative solutions to streamline Quote to Cash processes and in turn increase working capital. The position is expected to proactively analyze hurdles preventing timely receivables and working with crossing functional group to resolve the obstacles and mitigate Zayo risk, in turn, a healthy receivable relationship with our key strategic customer and partners. This position is responsible for partnering with the customer and operational business groups (i. e., Sales, Service Delivery, Customer Success Manager, Billings, Tax, Cash Application etc.) in order to improve processes, resulting in increased cash flow and improved customer experiences.
- Effectively manage strategic customer receivables health and cash inflows, produce best possible days of sales (DSO) for specific managed portfolio
- Provide best in class, effortless collection and receivables resolutions to key strategic customer and partners
- Identify process gaps hindering receivables health and come up with resolutions to address root causes, therefore improve ROI of Zayo investment through effective receivable management
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve all aspect of processes issues hindering smooth cash collection process
- Use, improve and execute best practices to manage aged receivables and optimize collection outreach activities to achieve targeted goals
- Full revenue cycle knowledge and support (monthly billing, timing, disputes, and collection of cash)
- Effectively manages customer escalations and drives effortless timely solutions
- Holds self to high standard, lead by example to other team members and foster a productive, result driven and progressive working environment
- Use a passion for Customer Experience, problem-solving and collections – to develop and improve process and communication
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- 3+ year’s collections and collection management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ customer service experience
- Background in Telecommunications, Quote to Cash, Finance, Operations, Business to Business (B2B) experience preferred
- Experience in managing complex customer requirements in billing, receivable, collections, dispute resolutions
- Self- motivated and goal driven individual with ability to prioritize and multitask in a very fast paced and quickly growing environment
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple high profile tasks; Experience of handling complex delinquency yet high profile customer collections
- Strong understanding of quote to cash process, experience in negotiation combined with customer service skills
- Excellent judgment skills with independent decision making ability
- Detail-oriented, advanced reconciliation, research, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle Financial Systems, MS Windows, Access, Word, Excel
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave