Real Estate Lease Administrator Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Team of Real Estate professionals that work well together to ensure that FIS locations' data is accurately reported in the leasing management system and rent payments are made timely. All of the team work remotely but keep in touch weekly via teams.
What you will be doing
- Interpretation then data entry of FIS Real Estate leases into the ProLease Leasing Management System
- Payments for all Real Estate related items
- Payments of Real Estate Taxes
- Monthly Reports Preparation and Distribution
- Real Estate Capitalization Entry and Reporting
- Special Projects
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Experience reading and interpreting commercial leases
- Basic knowledge of the business
- Minimum of two years' work experience in commercial real estate
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and leasing systems/processes
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure and use sound judgment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Familiarity with one or more industry standard Lease management systems a plus
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.