Quality Operations Agent - Part Time at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Quality Operations agent to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Our Quality Operation Agents offer world class, real-time support in processes that ensure accuracy, quality and efficiencies for the company. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and attention to detail our Agent gives to every task has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in the reputation our Quality Operations Team has built.
This is a part-time, remote position. Applicants must be located in Colorado and able to attend training remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review and moderate Customer Submitted UPCs
- Review and moderate escalations in our proof of concept tool
- Manually researching UPCs
- Assist in special projects as assigned by senior management
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work remotely
- Fast, efficient, accurate, and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changes
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Work from home, must be located in the state of Colorado
- Ability to work part-time, day or evening shift.
- Required to work one weekend shift per week
PLEASE NOTE: Applications from out of Colorado cannot be considered at this time.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO
- Compensation range: $14.77-$15.00 per hour
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.