Quality Assurance Analyst
Welltok is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry’s leading consumer activation platform. Welltok’s solutions empower leading health plans, employers, providers and public entities to connect consumers with personalized health improvement resources, making it easy and rewarding for consumers to complete actions that optimize their health and wellbeing.
Welltok was named one of five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked #1 on the 2019 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado and #2 in Colorado on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for leading testing efforts for Welltok’s enterprise SaaS platform and associated system integrations. This position reports to the Manager of Client QA and works directly with other members of the Solution Delivery team, including Service Delivery Managers and Business Analysts, to ensure the quality of system configurations against client requirements. The candidate selected for this role will be a detail-oriented, customer-focused, self-starter who possesses a passion for technology and hands on software testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases for enterprise software implementations
- Execute both manual and automated test cases for functional and feature testing of web applications, related backend systems, and databases
- Identify, track, and ensure resolution of defects throughout the defect lifecycle
- Collaborate with Customer Support, Product, and Engineering to troubleshoot issues and clarify requirements
- Run regression tests against client configurations, as new features or client change requests are introduced
- Operate as part of a fast-paced, client-focused service delivery team
- Consistently deliver on-time, high-quality testing efforts that exceed expectations
- Qualifications: An ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications.
- 2+ years QA software testing experience for a revenue-generating, technology platform
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of software development and QA methodologies
- Experience running both manual and automated test scripts
- Ability to execute SQL Queries and to make simple changes to existing ones
- Experience with project/case management and/or defect tracking software
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and energized by opportunities to influence change
- Experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates Organization & Follow-Up - Uses time effectively and efficiently to get work done. Organizes work with a focus on the more important priorities. Follows up to ensure work is completed accurately and according to standard.
- Drives Quality and Productivity - Thinks of ways to improve quality and achieves excellence through continuous learning. Where applicable, delivers within budgets/resources and overcomes obstacles to achieve quality outcomes.
- Develops Self and Others - Takes responsibility to build skills and capabilities to enhance personal performance. Seeks and applies feedback. Learns from mistakes. Shares knowledge and feedback to contribute to the learning of others.
- Analyzes and Solves Problems - Uses logic to solve problems within the scope of their work. Looks beyond obvious answers to develop multiple solutions. Seeks stakeholder input into the problem-solving process.
- Displays Ingenuity & Resourcefulness - Identifies opportunities and generates ideas for change and innovation. Modifies current behaviors to help implement change. Takes appropriate risks.
- Collaborates with team members - Works effectively with multiple key stakeholders (internal or external customers, team members, or cross-functional colleagues) to achieve team and organizational objectives.
- Exhibits flexibility - Can adapt to shifting priorities within their work environment. Understands that there may be multiple competing demands on their time and works with stakeholders to prioritize.
- Communicates Effectively - Seeks input from different stakeholders. Uses active listening such as acknowledging and paraphrasing. Clearly and concisely communicates verbally and in writing. Delivers effective presentations. Adapts communication style for different audiences. As required by their project/assignment, communicates with leadership to gain approval.
- Makes Effective Decisions - Uses available data to make decisions. Quality of decisions is verifiable over time. Understands the scope of their decision making and works within those bounds. Only escalates issues when necessary.
- Accepts responsibility - Consistently meets commitments to customers, colleagues, manager and team. Delivers on task/projects/ initiatives as promised. Takes responsibility for own decisions.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.