PS Partner Enablement Manager (Delivery) at RingCentral (Greater Denver Area, CO)
PS Partner Enablement Manager (Delivery)
Job Type: Full time
Location: US – Denver, CO/Remote
Department: Professional Services - PMO
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a program manager who specializes in learning programs, change management, and project and process management. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Instructional Design, this will be a key role as we expand curriculum and content collaboration within the Professional Services / Digital Learning & Enablement organization. This role will have a special focus on needs identification, cross-functional collaboration, and program and process development.
- Own the strategy and design direction for multiple curricula
- Pursue the customer’s point of view, take what they tell you to heart, and then use that insight to improve their experience with our learning programs
- Translate high-level business strategy into the optimal learning solutions
- Facilitate cross-functional needs analysis, planning, and collaboration
- Collaborate with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to plan efficient and effective learning and enablement solutions
- Manage requirements, processes, and projects in support of multiple DL&E audiences
- Evaluate existing curricula against the needs of multiple audiences
- Identify opportunities to develop solutions that can benefit multiple teams and audiences
- Collaborate with instructional designers to develop new content, and to modify existing content to meet the needs of new audiences
- Develop and implement processes for tracking and managing curricula across teams and audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems, instigate cross-functional efforts, and build relationships across organization boundaries
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon time frames
- Seek continuous improvement; be willing to try new ideas to produce better results
- Look for answers wherever they’re hiding, even under rocks you don’t normally lift
- Collaborate with colleagues from multiple teams on questions of strategy, design, performance, behavior, analysis, and improvement
- Think and act like a teammate. Ask for Help when you need it, offer help when you can, celebrate
- Proven project and process management skills, including personal initiative, organization, problem-solving, and follow-through
- Experience managing projects that develop and implement new processes
- Experience communicating and collaborating with those in leadership roles
- Comfortable with projects where needs and requirements must be established through stakeholder interviews, research, brainstorming, prototyping and other analysis and design activities
- Amazing at asking questions and listening to the answers
- Sees patterns and connections, and is curious about how things do and do not fit together
- Gets stuff done. This is a forest AND trees job, so you’ll need to be able to think about the big picture while tending to the details.
- Able to work in a fast, creative, iterative process. Whether you know it as Agile, SAM, iterative design, design thinking, or one of its other incarnations, you’ll need to be comfortable working small, quick, and user-centered.
- Able to communicate ideas and information in ways that invite others to understand and participate
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain solid cross-functional relationships, and to be successful as a member of a team and not merely as an independent contributor
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, express views openly, and advocate for trying new approaches and taking appropriate risks
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills
- Have worked on teams that are cross-functional, collaborative, and geographically dispersed
- Willing and able to develop product and industry expertise
- Familiar with online learning systems and tools
- Project management and/or change management credentials preferred
- 8 years of experience in the design, development, and delivery of training programs is required
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.