Provisioning Specialist (entry level)
What you'll be doing
- Post order processing of SaaS services.
- Handling incoming inquiries from customers/sales staff and troubleshooting errors.
- Working directly with vendors to fulfill orders and create a positive customer experience.
- Accurately following internal processes for customer account updates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Organized ticket management.
- Keeping updated notes on every task/project from start to finish and providing the affected parties with status updates.
- Understanding and following specific processes for multiple vendors.
- Cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- The ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors, and internal sales professionally by phone/email.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work collaboratively in a fun team environment.
- Quick to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a technical and/or customer service environment.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions is preferred.