Provider (Customer) Success, Fertility at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner fertility clinics. We’re looking for candidates who have very strong customer service skills and who are familiar with both patient and provider needs throughout fertility and IVF care cycles. Proficient verbal and written communication skills are a must as this role is responsible for communicating complex pharmacy solutions to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
As a Fertility Specialist, you will build deep relationships with our fertility clinic partners to drive our growth and retention in the Fertility space. In this role, you’ll drive both high quality and efficient experiences with our partners by analyzing data trends and making sense of customer feedback. You will be responsible for identifying and resolving pain points for these customers. You will work closely with our sales team to support the overall growth and strength of this relationship.
Influencing the following metrics:
- % change in new patients using Alto per week
- % share of Rx volume of specific fertility clinics
- % provider adoption of Alto platform and tools
- Provider turnover
- Rate of high severity incidents per shipment
- Implementing new Alto services and features with clinics
- Being the single point of contact for clinic deals and voucher programs
- Providing exceptional customer service to clinics and providers when urgent requests or issues arise
- Managing communication with clinics regarding important updates such as price changes, inventory, holiday closures, etc.
- Report to internal and external stakeholders on key clinic performance metrics, organizational updates, and industry news
- Supporting the execution of Alto marketing campaigns
- Working cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Ensuring all processes and documentation with clients or patients are compliant
- Escalating all high severity incidents with clinics or providers to the appropriate channels
-2-5 years of Pharmacy Operations or Fertility industry experience, RN degree a plus
- Experience engaging and retaining VIP customers or vendors
- Self-directed and problem solver with demonstrated experience developing and improving processes
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- Proficient in Google Suite applications such as Sheets and Presentation, SalesForce a plus
- Strong foundation in customer service
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- A passion for improving the Fertility care space required
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.