Program Operations Manager at Guild Education (Greater Denver Area, CO)
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Program Operations Manager to play a central role in Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce by designing and implementing learning programs. In this position, you will play a critical cross-functional role on the Learning Marketplace Operations team to ensure Guild delivers high quality and high outcome programs to our students and employers.
In this role if you are a detailed project manager, have a knack for operations design and want to solve fun and challenging problems.As a Program Operations Manager you will:
- Partner with senior Marketplace Delivery and cross-functional colleagues to develop new strategies, tools, and processes to launch partnerships with speed, quality, and efficiency.
- Establish yourself as a go-to person for operational design of academic partners and programs, including deep knowledge of cross-functional operations and dependencies to coordinate internal and external operations
- Manage and iterate on processes that streamline the development of program operations across teams and cross-functional partners
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional and accountable relationships with Learning Marketplace teams, Student Experience, Marketplace Enablement, Product and more
- Design cross-functional and external program operations that will deliver strong outcomes for students and employers
- Develop internal and external facing resources, including presentations, process documentation, etc. to support the design of internal operations and external operations with academic partners
- Create and use playbooks that use repetitive and scalable processes to implement cross-functional program operations
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of total experience in roles like program design, operations or product management
- Be proficient in project management and design tools like Asana, Lucidchart and other
- Strong program development and project management skills
- Detail orientation to critical operations and processes, and dependencies across departments and partners
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong trust-based partnerships - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy at senior levels
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external partners
- Experience balancing multiple parallel work streams in constantly evolving, cross-functional environments where high-touch, long-term relationships are crucial for success
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $85,000 - $103,750 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth