Professional Services Delivery Engineer
Professional Services Delivery Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Professional Services Delivery Engineer is a role within the Professional Services Department, where newly established customers receive personalized, white-glove deliverance of the RingCentral product. As a Professional Services Delivery Engineer, you will work in a collaborative team environment to ensure the implementation of these projects is successful. Members of this position are expected to travel weekly to job locations and act as a conduit between the customer's technical support team and the RingCentral Project Manager. Customers can range anywhere from small businesses to global enterprises. The main goal is to ensure the successful adoption of the RingCentral system at the customer level. This includes, but is not limited to, end-user training, hardware deployment, and speaking technically to the RingCentral environment. Since our system is Cloud-based you must be quick to learn and tech-savvy.
As a member of this team, fast-paced adaptability is important. The culture of the Professional Services Department is highly motivated, hardworking, yet laid back.
- Weekly travel to customer sites as assigned.
- Work side-by-side with the customer's IT department to ensure a seamless integration.
- Conduct onsite training classes for 30-60 minutes and assist users, both one-on-one and in groups, covering all aspects of RingCentral software and services.
- Create custom training materials for the customer based on their specific needs.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and RingCentral Project Management team for all issues and concerns during onsite implementations.
- Book all travel and complete all expense reports in a timely fashion.
- While remote, maintain a healthy relationship with colleagues.
- Maintain an ever-changing knowledgebase of the implementation process, start to finish.
- Must be willing to travel 90% of the time (both domestically and internationally).
- Must be willing to obtain a Passport for necessary travel.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology discipline is desired by not required.
- 3+ years in a customer-focused role – post-sales technical support.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills are a must.
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Executive-level support and public speaking skills are a plus.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.