Professional Services - Client Partner - Charlotte or Denver at RingCentral
Professional Services (PS) Client Partner
The Professional Services (PS) Client Partner is a key member of the RingCentral PS sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales professional services support for the RingCentral portfolio. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Lead and oversee approval for scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects. This includes statement of work (SoW) development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client's business requirements into specific deliverables
- Establish and grow a productive relationship with Sales Team to ensure achievement of team goals in new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Provide accurate forecasts of Professional Services bookings on a monthly basis.
- Provide management reporting on sales pipeline and project portfolio regarding schedule fidelity, adherence to budget, escalation of issues
- Identify sales opportunities and lead PS pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals
- Provide engagement oversight for project portfolio
- Manage day-to-day relationships with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues
- Direct and indirect management, coaching, and skills development of PS pre and post sales delivery consultants
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Timely delivery of SoWs and executables
- Ability to travel within assigned geography
[Bachelor or Master's (preferred) degree in a technical or business discipline
At least 5-7 years' experience in selling and delivering consulting services (background in selling and delivering consulting services should be extensive and allow for examples of engagements where you were the primary leader of solution sales of more than $500,000 per quarter)
Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
VoIP, Mobile, and Video background
Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
Demonstrated ability in developing proposals, creating value propositions, and selling up to seven figure consulting engagements
Effective engagement estimation capabilities
A track record of delivering engagement oversight resulting in on-time, on-budget delivery of contracted services
Proven ability to sell follow-on service engagements to existing clients
Ability to travel frequently (up to 25%) within assigned geography
Pre-Sales quota carrying experience required.
Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.