Production Technical Support at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Merchant Solutions SRO team is here to oversee production stability, the team provides tier 1&2 support for platforms within the Merchant Solutions business segment. This includes but not limited to CRM/Boarding and Salesforce. We work with internal partners on any issues they report for the platforms we support.
What you will be doing:
- Handles intake and troubleshoots until resolution is found
- Works with dev, product, and other teams relating to the platforms
- Maintain and utilize the wiki among other tools for troubleshooting
- Escalating to team manager when needed
- You will be responsible for clearing and taking ownership of the incident and catalog request queue
- You are able to multitask and handle deadlines
- You are a go getter and capable of handling additional tasks
- You are efficient with your time management
What you bring:
- Key attributes the ideal candidate will possess
- Time management and prioritization
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Technical skills to break things down into smaller segments
Added bonus if you have:
- Worked with CRM previously
- Worked with boarding apps previously
- Worked with queries (SQL)
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$20-32
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.