Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
You'll be part of our production support team, providing world-class support to our customers. You'll achieve expert level knowledge of product capabilities and configuration options. Equipped with this knowledge, you'll respond to support inquiries, share knowledge, and help customers solve problems. You'll partner with platform engineering and customer success teams to diagnose issues and ensure top customer concerns are prioritized. You will innovate and solve new problems every day.
This role is perfect for junior developers who want to grow their skills with new technologies, learn from and be mentored by experienced leaders, and gain real-world experience in the Digital Intelligence space. If you're motivated and aspire to eventually move into a senior role in Software development, Sales Engineering, or Customer Success, this is a great place to start.
- Resolve support inquiries from enterprise customers and internal stakeholders
- Support Platform engineering and Customer Success to diagnose issues
- Respond to tickets within SLA required timelines and provide regular updates
- Attend customer meetings, as required, to review ticket status
- Document solutions in the customer facing support Knowledge Base
- You're a problem solver who desires to work closely with other like-minded engineers to brainstorm potential solutions and determine the best path forward.
- You see big-picture value in learning from those who have gone before you.
- You’re curious, so you’re probably really familiar with a variety of different tech. This is a good thing because we understand the value of learning continuously and expanding out of your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with a support ticketing system (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Solid Understanding of the HTTP Request / Response Cycle
- Familiar with Modern CSS Frameworks and Libraries
- Ability to manage a large volume of tickets in a timely manner
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf