Production Coordinator at Pocket Outdoor Media
The Production Coordinator provides data entry, error resolution and discrepancy mitigation for data entered within the Salesforce database, as it relates to order entry and its relevance to sales goals, client invoicing, company revenue recognition and the initiation of the production process. Monitor and initiate intra-departmental tasks to ensure that data and resolutions are synergistic throughout each affected department. Accurate and detailed data entry, as well as the ability to discover and resolve discrepancies and mitigate errors, is paramount to providing accurate revenue and order documentation in support of the Sales, Accounting, Business and Production departments.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- 70% Help maintain up-to-date, accurate Salesforce records by accurately entering client orders received from sales representatives, as well as updating or correcting discrepant data entries and following orders through approval steps to confirm they have been accurately moved to “closed/won” status.
- 10% Maintain accurate monthly sales reports for publications currently in the production process to provide: 1) Production with accurate client participation per issue 2) Sales reps with accurate revenue totals for target assessments 3) Sales Managers and Business Managers with accurate revenue numbers for target assessments, business planning and accurate forecasting and 4) Accounting with detailed and accurate invoicing information.
- 10% Provide support for miscellaneous requests from Production and Accounting, as well as the Sales and Business Managers.
- 10% Maintain and enter orders for the Healthy Living Group’s monthly custom retail publications.
What You Bring
- Above average computer skills and ability to work across multiple program platforms
- Experience with the Salesforce database including knowledge at the administrative level.
- Two years’ experience working within a sales support and/or multi-departmental support environment.
- Strong directional and multi-tasking skills
- Personable, detailed and solution oriented.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.