Product Support Representative at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS is looking for additional talent in the Client Experience team for the FIS Balance Sheet Manager (FKA BancWare), Profitability Manager, and Data Integration applications. These products help banks and credit unions manage interest rate risk, forecast balance sheet and income statements, and identify their most profitable areas of business. The team strives to deliver a positive customer experience in each and every interaction with the Client Experience team. We enjoy working together, helping clients, and solving complex problems.
What you will be doing
In this role you will:
- Support existing implementations of FIS Balance Sheet Manager (FKA BancWare), Profitability Manager, and Data Integration applications solutions and assist with business and technical questions regarding the use of our platform.
- Communicate daily over phone and email with high-ranking members of the banking industry.
- Create modelling solutions for our clients using advanced financial risk management and technical knowledge.
- Collaborate with the product management, development, and quality assurance teams to anticipate future industry needs.
- Troubleshoot software errors and malfunctions to determine underlying causes and provide suitable solutions to clients.
- Perform periodic quantitative software testing in preparation of upcoming releases.
What you bring:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance/Economics/Accounting or MIS/IT/CIS
- Strong interest in technology and its relationship with the banking industry and risk management.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently, work effectively with others, and demonstrate keen problem-solving ability.
- Ability to convey/communicate complex concepts in a clear and understandable format (previous experience as a teaching assistant is plus).
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior experience using relational databases (SQL, Oracle, etc,)
- Fluency in the Spanish language
- 0-3 years' experience working at a bank / financial institution, or in a product support role
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.