Product Support Representative Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS SecurLOCK™ Equip (SLE) is a solution that enables consumer control of a debit or credit card using a mobile application.
SLE support is provided by the Tier 2 Mobile Card Controls Support (T2) team who takes inbound tickets directly from the client or Client Care via SNOW. The team is comprised of Senior Product Support members who resolve a range of issue from access requests to the app malfunctioning.
In addition to SLE T2 also supports Heritage WorldPay's card control app Mobi Money and another card control mobile app call Card App. The team also ensures all aspects of the product are attended to such as client communication, training documentation, Apple & Google mandates, billing, bug fixes, QA, app releases etc.
What you will be doing
- Monitor/assign/work SNOW tickets and adhere to SLAs
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Assist with scheduling app release and maintenance
- Help to create and submit client communication
- Work on migrations
- Understand the product support lifecycle
What you bring:
- Solid understanding of mobile applications
- Financial Technology/Retail Payments processing background
- Experience working with APIs
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and diplomatic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.