Product Support Representative - Loan Amendments at FIS
FIS Commercial Lending, a division of FIS, is the leading provider of software systems to the fast-growing Syndicated Loan area of the capital markets. LendAmend, the leading provider of loan corporate actions services for the $1 trillion institutional loan market, resides in the FIS Commercial Lending division. LendAmend is a technology-enabled product and service focused on providing an infrastructure to enhance controls, provide standardized operating procedures and create efficiencies for lenders and administrative agents involved with loan corporate actions such as amendments, waivers, extensions, restructurings, and prepayments in the leveraged loan market. LendAmend users include more than 200 prominent institutional investment firms totaling over $500 billion in loans under management as well as leading third-party loan administrators and trustees.
What you will be doing
LendAmend is looking for a talented individual who is excited about the opportunity to be part of a small, focused, and growing team. You possess a can-do attitude and are committed to learning and applying your skills to further the growth of the firm. We manage our proprietary technology platform and operating processes and will train you regardless of your current background. Operating in a lean, team-based environment, it is important that you are a quick study, excited about being a part of growing a business and appreciate the opportunity to make an impact. You are someone who is looking to take on responsibility and grow with the firm and not looking to be another cog in the wheel
- Managing the lifecycle of the amendment process for our clients
- Analyzing client data and entering to our internal systems, ensuring data integrity, system functionality and outputs to our clients
- Reviewing legal memos to ensure accuracy around the parameters of our remit
- Communicating (written and verbal) daily with our clients, providing the highest levels of client service
- Exercising sound judgment and taking ownership of your role and client relationships
- Possess ability to maintain focus and accuracy while working on multiple tasks simultaneously
What you bring:
- Comfortable interacting with executives on a daily basis and coaching clients over the phone
- Computer literate/technology savvy and/or interested in learning a new technology (proficiency in excel/advanced excel skills are a plus)
- Comfortable working in a transactional environment where the pace constantly varies from slow to hectic
- An engaged team member and communicator, comfortable working in small groups, wearing multiple hats and multi-tasking
- Guided by the highest integrity
- A natural a paying attention to detail (this is a MUST)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
Added bonus if you have:• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred• Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development• Knowledge of FIS products and services• Strong analytical skills• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products• Organizational and time management skills required• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications• Excellent oral and written communications skills• Strong problem solving skills
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.