Product Support Representative III at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The FIS Integrity SaaS operation is a thriving/strong team of approximately 30 professionals located in the US, Poland, and Manilla. We support over 380+ clients globally with functional, technical, and platform improvement support.
What you will be doing:
- Manages operations of teams of representatives that respond to inquiries of a technical or complex nature as relates to FIS software products and/or services through case management.
- Develops and monitors application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, information flow and systems that provide answers to common questions and problems.
- Reports new or recurring problems to product management and/or product development departments.
- Monitors call queues, call volume and other metrics. Analyzes results and trends. Ensures volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when new products
- Provide Functional support and management
- Contributes to development of the product support function.
- May develop business strategy and business plan for team/group operations including budget development.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- May build industry relations communicating technologies and operational concerns through industry networking.
- Some flexibility of hours is required;
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Excellent People Skills
- Excellent communication skills especially with clients
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience of working in Treasury Teams or Applications
- Global Customer Support Experience
- ServiceNow Experience (Working within the App)
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.