Product Support Representative II at FIS
About the Team
This team reports to the Product Support Manager based in San Diego, California; however, our team is dispersed in various locations in the U.S. You will be part of a 7-member team and support a high volume of U.S. based banking clients by collecting and processing information needed to prepare annual tax reports.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will support and implement software applications to include a suite of regulatory reporting solutions. (Call Report, FRY9, FR2900, etc.)
- Troubleshoots, documents, and monitors resolution of identified issues.
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Draws on bank accounting experience to implement automated call reporting solution(s) by analyzing report extracts and mapping to call report line items.
- Provide and promote an excellent customer service experience.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of banking experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good accounting background (E.g. entry level accountant, accounting clerk, or accounting assistant)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) experience required
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent written communication skills (spelling, punctuation, and grammar)
- Ability and comfort level dealing with staff at all levels within FIS, and a wide array of external financial institution clients
- Must be comfortable using multiple software systems
A plus if you have:
- Experience working in various departments in a U.S. based bank
- Associate degree in accounting
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.