About the team
This position reports to the Product Support Manager. Our team supports about 150 clients and averages about 300 open tickets among the team. We ensure the quality and full utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs. We troubleshoot problems pertaining to electro/mechanical equipment and software and sometimes re-create client issues in our test environment in order to resolve the client's issues. This is a 2nd shift virtual position.
What you will be doing
- You will work Wednesday - Sunday from 1:00 p.m. until 10:00 .m. and resolve client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, or during day-to-day product application.
- You will apply your technical product knowledge and expertise and respond daily to critical client-centric issues.
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries accurately , thoroughly and expeditiously as possible.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised concerning any system/software or hardware compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies and documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- General knowledge of programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Excellent organizational, inter-personal, and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.