Product Support Optimization Manager - Debit/EFT at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role: The Debit Product Support Optimization Manager is a Payments Expert who will oversee a team of Professional level employees working to improve Client Satisfaction through various tasks and touchpoints.
About the team: The Payments Product Support team is a talented team of payments experts who will work throughout the matrix to provide a high level of customer service to our clients both internally and externally.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage operations and teams of representatives that respond to inquiries of a technical or complex nature as relates to FIS software products and/or services through a case management approach.
- Monitors call queues, call volume and other metrics. Analyzes results and trends. Ensures volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Develops and monitors the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, information flow and systems that provide answers to common questions and problems.
- Reports new or recurring problems to product management and/or product development departments.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when new products are released, or products are upgraded or patched.
- Contributes to development of the product support function.
- May develop business strategy and business plan for team/group operations including budget development.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- May build industry relations communicating technologies and operational concerns through industry networking.
- Some flexibility of hours is required due to on call rotation or after-hours client support
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years payments industry/payment processing
- Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Added bonus if you have:
- FIS Payments and Product Knowledge
What we offer:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.