Product Support Manager - Wire Support at FIS
About the team
You will join a very team-oriented culture working with the best and brightest. The Wire Support team is responsible for delivering a quality customer service experience to FIS clients using our Wire and Corporate e-Banking products. The team works closely with other FIS resources, including technical Service Delivery and Development teams, and Product Management.
What you will be doing
You will jumpstart your future in the Fintech industry by managing an application support team, who provide hands-on training and growth opportunities. You will push boundaries and be at the forefront of meaningful, forward-thinking change through your work at FIS. You will be working in a team environment, managing, and leading support team members. You will handle escalations from FIS clients via phone, email, client portal interface, and chat support. You and the team will research multiple different issues simultaneously as subject matter experts, which will require demonstrated knowledge across multiple FIS Products.
- Provide updates to clients and other FIS resources on escalated issues via telephone, written emails, or chat sessions.
- Engage resources needed to drive issue resolution.
- Participate in Incident Management calls and be prepared to provide subject matter expertise
- Research and recreate client issues, identify/document application, and system interactions to support business processes.
- Use interpersonal skills, product knowledge, and expertise to respond to daily client issues and activities.
- Document client issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you bring
- 5+ years of team leadership/management experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
Added bonus if you have
- Background in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Previous experience working with customers to understand and resolve high-impact problems or system outages.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.