Good Buy Gear is a Denver-based managed vertical marketplace designed to offer secondhand baby and kids’ gear (such as strollers, toys, monitors, bassients, etc) with a vision to become the leading destination for eco-conscious consumers who like to buy gently used gear. This is an opportunity to gain valuable and sought after experience at the ground floor of a startup with tremendous potential to benefit from future growth of the company.
We are looking for a hard working team member to process, photograph and quality check consigned and partner inventory and support the growth of the company. You will help make the world a better place while doing something you love!
- Process Inventory: quality check, lightly clean (if needed), and take photos of products in our warehouse using our custom mobile app
- Put away inventory: place items in a safe and accessible location in warehouse and scan the warehouse location using our custom mobile app
- 16-32 hours per week - you can build your schedule!
- Must be moderately iPhone savvy (and have an iPhone or iPad at your disposal)
- Possess general knowledge of baby/kid gear (the more you know, the better, but not required)
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Ask questions and offer feedback on how we can better serve our customers and improve our business
- Feel proud of being involved in a fast-growing start-up company
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- We have closed our warehouse spaces to customers
- Each processor has their own 6x6 space to work
- Masks are required
- We have implemented a daily cleaning regimen to ensure all of our shared spaces are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis