Product Operations and Support Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Product Operations and Support Associate for Guild’s Learning Marketplace Product team, supporting partner product delivery and internal operations for academic partners and supporting their relationship with Guild.
In this role, you'll ensure that "it works" - doing whatever it takes to connect the dots between partner and Guild systems, enabling seamless student experiences as we scale technology products for our academic partners in 2020 and beyond.
As a Product Operations and Support Associate you will:
- Be a key member of the Learning Marketplace Product team helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Lead product training and on-boarding for new partners and end users.
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of interface bugs and data issues.
- Lead operational delivery for your product within the Learning Marketplace, including working with the business intelligence and data quality teams to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are sufficient or needed to supplement the technology, and piloting operations solutions to serve as prototypes for future product enhancements.
- Manage the review and analysis of data between our academic partners and Guild systems to ensure accuracy and inform new product updates.
- Partner closely with Technical Program Management, Marketplace Operations + Payments, Account Management, and Marketplace Delivery organizations to ensure timely and effective launches of new partners and re-launches of current partners.
- Support the product release lifecycle, including elements such as ensuring release quality, producing product update notes, and product marketing for feature changes and additions.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships were essential to the business’ success
- A high attention to detail; ability to manage high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Excitement to learn how to develop strong relationships, inspire confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- A structured, analytical, systems and process-oriented mindset. You can simplify and present complex problems and issues in an easy-to-understand manner, review existing products & process, identify gaps and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Ability to review and analyze customer data to increase partner satisfaction and expedite downstream processes
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.