Procurement Support Representative
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions is happy to assist all our clients with the procurement of smartphones, basic phones, tablets, and most data devices. The procurement support representative assists with these processes, checking orders daily and handling them within the various network carrier sites. The position demands efficient handling of multiple tasks, be it updating tracking and shipping information, to processing orders and closing internal tickets. Beyond dealing with the carrier order systems, the Procurement Specialist may also process inventory orders through select third-party vendors.
- Great communication skills are a prerequisite, as connecting with network representatives, fellow coworkers processing tickets, and the client receiving the devices is necessary daily to ensure maximum efficiency and customer service.
- The Procurement Specialist must research and troubleshoot issues that stall any order, whether it be by interacting with network back-channels, or discussing known inventory issues with clients and discovering alternatives to requests.
- Shipping delays and equipment shortages can be quite common during roll-outs of a new device to the mobile market, and as the Procurement Specialist an individual must possess the charisma and work ethic to follow-up and resolve customer frustrations, as well as set reasonable client expectations.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Great communication skills, both over the phone and during in-person discussion
- Eager to discover issues and fix them
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent computer skills and typing ability
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Interest in technology industry- cell-phones, tablets, and computers
- Positive attitude!
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!