Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
As Procurement Director you will lead the procurement function for our technology focused business assisting internal customers in the procurement process to optimize vendor spend and achieve corporate objectives.
- Execute against the strategy and annual plan including:
- business priorities
- new and renewal contracts
- improvement areas for key vendors
- process improvements
- achieve savings targets
- Analyze, monitor and track contract performance
- Develop full procurement process and monitor compliance
- Proactively evaluate and confirm vendor requirements, including volume requirements
- Negotiate directly or assist in negotiating contract terms with vendors
- Ensure contracts are obtained and properly archived in the contract repository
What are we requiring for this role?
- Technology (software/SAAS contracts) focused procurement within an organization
- External consulting in this space a plus
- Strong collaboration skills with internal stakeholders across departments
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Vendor negotiations (direct or indirect)
- Strategic procurement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, business or finance preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technology procurement including consulting, strategic sourcing, analysis, and/or contract negotiation